Agency Hosting Requirements
To qualify for borrowing the project, you will need:
- 1 officer who is an Iowa Narcotics Officers Association member.
- A minimum of 1 member officer must attend a What You Don’t See training block to learn how to properly run the training program.
- After you submit your online request, we will confirm your requested dates and discuss any scheduling concerns.
- You will need to sign a borrower’s agreement stating you will return the equipment in the same condition you borrowed it. That will be sent to you after finalizing the online request.
- You will need a MINIMUM of 3 people to run the project (2 must be sworn law enforcement officers). We encourage you to reach out to surrounding agencies, coalitions, fire departments, and hospital personnel to staff the 3rd stage of the training which is the resource center. All of this will be explained in great detail during project training and resource suggestions will be provided in the booking request response.
- Prior to receiving the mobile training project, you will want to familiarize yourself with the online training materials. There are playbooks for each of the 3 phases of the mobile training experience to help you during your presentations. If you have questions, feel free to contact your INOA regional director.